Permanent Funding

QUBA Solutions offers flexible invoice funding for permanent placements. Whether you currently have your temporary workers funded through us, or you’re new to QUBA, you have the ability to draw cash against perm placement invoices.


Choose which perm invoices to fund through QUBA.
Use your own terms of business and rebate scheme.
Visibility on QUBA Solution’s DynamiQ system of each perm placement.
Dedicated credit controller and client success consultant from day one.
Recruitment specific financing – our background is recruitment and everything we do is tailored to you and your industry.
Bad Debt Protection included, should your client become insolvent with the invoice still outstanding, our insurers would cover 90% of the outstanding amount.
Credit control included, in line with your payment terms and rebate scheme.

Two recruiters in discussion over a laptop

How does it work?

Once you’ve signed our permanent funding agreement, we’ll fund 75% of any perm invoice submitted through our platform with the remaining 25% less our fee being paid on settlement of the invoice.

We’ll then carry out the credit control and wait for your clients to pay us, based on the terms you would have agreed with them.

  1. Sign our permanent funding agreement.
  2. Request a credit limit on your end client via your dedicated client success consultant.
  3. Once limit is confirmed, you submit the placement on our platform.
  4. QUBA releases 75% of the perm invoice, the week your candidate starts.
  5. QUBA sends the invoice to your client in your own branding and you have full visibility of this on our platform.
  6. Your credit controller at QUBA will manage the debt and keep you in the loop.
  7. QUBA releases the remaining 25% once the invoice has been settled by your client.